Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2017, 11:03:50 PM

visitors since
june 16, 2005
+  History-Book Forum
|-+  New Chronology Discussion
| |-+  Biblical Chronology
| | |-+  The Israelite Kingdom
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Israelite Kingdom  (Read 8163 times)
theelf29
researcher

View Profile
Re: The Israelite Kingdom
« Reply #15 on: October 16, 2007, 09:01:44 PM »

I've seen some suggestion that Saul (who, iirc, was "crowned" on three separate occasions) operated as a judge for some period of time, a period later added to his regnal dates as king.
Cush
administrator
researcher

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: October 16, 2007, 11:06:53 PM »

I've seen some suggestion that Saul (who, iirc, was "crowned" on three separate occasions) operated as a judge for some period of time, a period later added to his regnal dates as king.
That would explain the huge disparity. Should I add any such comment to the entry for >Shaul< in the database (which would need some filling anyways) ?

Btw, right now I am working more in the bowels of the database and adjust some tables to be used more flexibly. But I am still not done with implementing the genealogical charts export...  Sad
« Last Edit: October 16, 2007, 11:09:48 PM by Cush » Logged
theelf29
researcher

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 18, 2007, 01:47:08 AM »

That would explain the huge disparity. Should I add any such comment to the entry for >Shaul< in the database (which would need some filling anyways) ?

I'd add a note, stating this is a possibility, unless Rohl has suggested something similar.
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length
History-Book Forum | Powered by SMF 1.0.8.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.